OH NO NOT SICKY...One word of advise "Airborn"... which now comes in more flavors than just orange. Good Luck!
Oh man! We totally need one of those! (or 5 of them actually...)
Saree,We have very strong immune systems over here. Can you come and play?
first of all, I can get you those in bulk. They are a staple here in korea. In fact, I bet you anything that one you have came from my neck of the woods. Second of all. well for crying out loud.
ninny, I got that from you for christmas last year!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
OH NO NOT SICKY...
One word of advise "Airborn"... which now comes in more flavors than just orange.
Good Luck!
Oh man! We totally need one of those! (or 5 of them actually...)
Saree,
We have very strong immune systems over here. Can you come and play?
first of all, I can get you those in bulk. They are a staple here in korea. In fact, I bet you anything that one you have came from my neck of the woods. Second of all. well for crying out loud.
ninny, I got that from you for christmas last year!
Post a Comment