In case you're wondering, we're still making lil'Peep clothing. We've been doing most of our sales at Holiday Craft Fairs. Now it's time to work on my own Christmas presents. These are some of the fabrics I've gotten, I'm so excited to get started.
You either have an awesome fabric store up there, or you had to buy all of those online. I love them all - but I really LOVE the red and white print in the second to the last row - also the blue, grey, red & white one next to it. Are those Amy Butler?
We have the coolest fabric store in the world right down the street from my house, I think that's what got me sewing again. Pretty soon you'll be getting you're presents........
that is so awesome that you sew all this awesome stuff! your things are sooo cute! my friend and i recently started trying to make some simple things (aprons, receiving blankets, etc.) and will hopefully be moving up to tougher things sooner than later. we need to learn sew patterns better... :)
7 comments:
You either have an awesome fabric store up there, or you had to buy all of those online. I love them all - but I really LOVE the red and white print in the second to the last row - also the blue, grey, red & white one next to it. Are those Amy Butler?
what are you going to do with all those fabrics??? dresses, skirts, pillows, what??? I am dying to know.
ok---I'm rethinking it..maybe the fraying is kind of cool.
I love the fabric 2nd row from the bottom in the very middle (red and white) the fabric on the right next to it too. SO cute!!!
Such a cute crafter you are!
xoxo
We have the coolest fabric store in the world right down the street from my house, I think that's what got me sewing again. Pretty soon you'll be getting you're presents........
So cute Alie. Can I come sew with you sometime? I have my own machine...
that is so awesome that you sew all this awesome stuff! your things are sooo cute! my friend and i recently started trying to make some simple things (aprons, receiving blankets, etc.) and will hopefully be moving up to tougher things sooner than later. we need to learn sew patterns better... :)
Post a Comment