Monday, October 20, 2008

{Sunday}

Another matching Sunday! I'm trying to figure out how to make a reversible tunic dress so I figured I'd experiment with this fabric on these girls. If only you could have seen the lady running up and down the chapel during our primary sacrament meeting, while her Dad was on the stand and I was trying to keep the baby from crying (yeah, we're "that" family). It was nice of her to give my dress such publicity!

*Tomorrow I will post pictures from our trip to Hood River to hang with the K1's

8 comments:

Devlin Days said...

Those are adorable and the girls look so cute. Way to go! All Boston is wearing to church are jammies. He tends to barf on everything cute before we leave the house. Oh Well. My mom told me about cousin Lauren's facebook or blog. I will put her link on mine so you can see what she is up to. Hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

Everything you so is so cute. Where do you find the time to take care of a baby, a toddler, go to work, and sew!?! I hope your girls know how lucky they are.

Serenity Rachel said...

Hey Tal! Super cute dresses.Sometimes I wish I were having a girl instead-so much more fun to dress! Hey, did you paint the wall in the background? If so, tell me how you did it. I want to paint our living room something like that.

Wanderingfamilies said...

Adorable dresses! I love the pattern and material - you have a great sense of style!

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness... I knew it! I was seriously scoping out that dress on Sun. in nursey. I was wondering where it was from and how much it cost, etc... I thought it was super boutique, and it crossed my mind that you made it, but then I saw Saree's coordinating cream 'bloomers' and I thought to myself, "I've got to ask when I see Ali." I even tried peaking down the lady's dress to get a glimpse of a tag and no avail; if there weren't all men in nursery I wouyld have called her over and really investigated.

I didn't see Tia but the girls look so cute. You are such a good seamstress... Maybe you should work from home- aside from lil'peep. I would certainly hire you for some things so if you are doing any 'freelancing' let me know!

Robyn said...

Tooooo Cute! You are amazing!!

PSYCHMOM said...

Reni-
Yes we painted the wall in the background. We "ragged" it.

Neu... said...

Too cute for words! Will you make me one? Just kidding...

Are those the shoes I got Tia?

They are both getting so big and we are so so excited to see all the ladies and Rovey of course in a couple weeks...

xoxo - Auntie Neu