Thursday, October 16, 2008

{lil*Peep Clothing}

My Friends and I have been working on a little etsy shop.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute stuff! I almost wish I had a newborn so I could buy it all (almost being the key word).

Neu... said...

Does this mean you sew and sell this stuff Balie? Totally your style and I love ALL of it!

Rachel said...

I love all my lil peep stuff and I told Gemia I get tons of compliments and that I need some business cards to hand out to the all the strangers who ask me "where I bought them" at the doctors office and such. I asked Gemia about pricing for the onesies and she told me why there were two seperate amounts. But, it looks like you guys lowered the cowboy one... Are you trying to "rope" me in on it. I just love it and I wanted to go buy some of that favric and I heard it was all gone:( Anyway, I love the line and I want eveyone to get some.

Pinkie and Family said...

Abbie! I love it!!! I'm definetly going to buy some stuff for my sis in law who is preggo with a baby girl. Can you be my personal shopper? There is no pay but lots of gratefulness :)