THE END
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
{Rasmussen Farm}
We met up with the K1's for our annual trip to the pumpkin patch (in our family we go by the first letter of our last name and our birth order, so K1 means the oldest child. Anyway, it's just that my parents had a hard time remembering our names). 
We went through a little exhibit that the lady wanted to participate in.
We bowled using some old pumpkins.
We found one of those touristy frame your face boards and for some reason it didn't hit me until later that I should have taken the photo from the other side. Oops!
We looked long and hard for the perfect pumpkin. You have to admit the scenery is beautiful!

McKay got tired and insisted that the lady pull him around in the cart. At least that's what the lady thought.
We went to the market area and bought yummy fruit and jam.
Since I was the photographer I insisted that a "candid picture" be taken of me where it looks like I'm just simply enjoying the nectar thereof. Don't I look oh so authentic??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I want to come too!
We are still talking about it!
Oh, how fun! On the Rohatinsky blog I noticed they too went to "The Hood" but for the weekend and Harvest Fest. Even after going 8 years in a row, I still missed it. But, I do love the city so we have some tough choices to make in the next couple of months! Did the drive seem long with Tia? I remember it did at first with Ryley...
I can't believe you took your picture on the wrong side of that touristy face wall thing. That's so Alie..
that baby is in a bag!!!! that baby's in a BAG!!!! hahahahahahahahahahah!
I'm anonymous...KaRyn
Post a Comment