Tuesday, August 19, 2008
{Work Party}
Last Friday was one of the hottest days of the year (105) and a day that architectural firms like to hang out in the sun. The lady had a lot of fun playing with her friend Sam who is also in our ward.


I mostly sat on the ground because I was pretty sure it was the coolest place there. Although, I was literally dripping with sweat and missing "normal" Oregon weather.

The food was amazing and everyone had a good time, see don't I look happy??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, we were feeling it too during our garage sale! The girls (Samantha and Saree,) look so cute together. Sorry you had to spend the last few weeks of the pregnancy hot and overheated but you sure got a break this week!
Looks like a fun work party, sorry about the hotness! Saree had a great time it looks like!!
Post a Comment