When I say "let's go", she frantically starts looking for all the things she needs in order to leave the house. First we need a tutu, then we need the baby, oh but not just the baby mind you. We need the baby to have her hat and special goggles on. Certainly the baby will need her stroller, so we also have to pack that in the car.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
{Getting out the door}
I pride myself in being one of those girls who can just run out the door, I just need a little eye liner and chapstick and I'm ready to go. The lady on the hand is not one of those girls.
When I say "let's go", she frantically starts looking for all the things she needs in order to leave the house. First we need a tutu, then we need the baby, oh but not just the baby mind you. We need the baby to have her hat and special goggles on. Certainly the baby will need her stroller, so we also have to pack that in the car.
Finally after some discussion, we agree to leave the baby and the stroller and just take the bucket (which I end up hauling around in our shopping cart) and the tutu. Twenty minutes later we are in the car and ready to go.
When I say "let's go", she frantically starts looking for all the things she needs in order to leave the house. First we need a tutu, then we need the baby, oh but not just the baby mind you. We need the baby to have her hat and special goggles on. Certainly the baby will need her stroller, so we also have to pack that in the car.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That really is funny! She's such a girly-girl...it just shows that little girls are born with their very own personality! Too cute!
I wonder if this next lady will be influenced by or take after you or Saree? I'm not surprised in taking this little trip through her routine with you on getting out the door because she has liked shoes (in nursery anyway) and her purse (the one she carried around every Sunday for weeks),for some time.
That pic of Saree with the stroller is hilarious! The bucket? Why the bucket...you too are so funny..."The Lady and I", "The Chronicles of Saree", I don't know...I see a book in there....SisMom
She's just prepared. Maybe at the store you will want to buy her lots and lots of suckers and she knows she wouldn't be able to carry them all so now you see why she might want to bring the bucket wherever she goes, just in case....
That is funny. I finally had to set down some firm rules about items that could leave the house. If not I would not only have to keep track of my kids at the store, but blankets and babies and blocks. Like I don't already have enough to do! :)
hehehe. this is excellent. maybe you should get her a really big bag to keep all of her essentials in. Like how I have to carry a pod, calendar, wallet, phone, emergency rations, gum.
Post a Comment