On an unrelated note, last night I made this "nursing cover" (some of us know what they're really called). It took me around 20 minutes to make and cost around $6.oo. I seriously don't understand how they retail for $50.oo.
Monday, August 11, 2008
{Maternity leave}
This is what I look like this morning. Since the baby is due in two weeks, I've decided to officially start my maternity leave. I stopped working at my Monday job at the clinic last week, but this Saturday will be my last day at the hospital for awhile. If everything goes well I'll be returning in October. We're still trying to figure out a schedule where one of us is always home but until then I intend to take a break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOVE IT!!!
Wow, you made a cute one! I think I paid $40 and if I had actually seen one before buying it, I would've never wasted the money!!! They're practically aprons! And about what they're "really called", where did that name come from? I guess (thinking of the name) that is what they really do but many people who should use them or be a little more discreet don't care and would never "hide" anything that is "natural".
You didn't mention you were off but the Lady wasn't w/Gemia today so I actually heard through the grapevine. I am going to try to pin you down for a "playdate" later this week so be waiting for my call.
Hey, I want a peak at Lady #2's bedroom sometime soon when the father in-law isn't there occupying it!
I love the fabric...is is Amy Butler?! I also don't understand how ladies do pay that kind of money...ridiculous!
Post a Comment