Anyway, she came over last night and was wearing this cute hat made out of recycled clothing. I thought it was so cool and then the next thing I know she gave it to me! She said it was an early birthday present, but she's the kind of friend that gives all kinds of things away just because "it seems right". I told her I would wear this hat when I was in labor to honor the spirit of gift giving...Wednesday, August 6, 2008
{Another reason to like Landy}
This is my friend Caitlyn, we call her "Landy". We've been friends for almost 10 years. She lives downtown so we don't see her as much as we used to, but she's still a favorite!
Anyway, she came over last night and was wearing this cute hat made out of recycled clothing. I thought it was so cool and then the next thing I know she gave it to me! She said it was an early birthday present, but she's the kind of friend that gives all kinds of things away just because "it seems right". I told her I would wear this hat when I was in labor to honor the spirit of gift giving...
She also brought the lady an offering, these cool little oriental shoes. Clearly, Landy has style!
Anyway, she came over last night and was wearing this cute hat made out of recycled clothing. I thought it was so cool and then the next thing I know she gave it to me! She said it was an early birthday present, but she's the kind of friend that gives all kinds of things away just because "it seems right". I told her I would wear this hat when I was in labor to honor the spirit of gift giving...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Perfect! I don't think I could pull of the hat or the shoes but I think you and Saree can. So so so cute.
I don't think you can make that. Way too complicated. But awesomely cute...
How cute! Now I want to see a picture of you keeping your word- while transitioning, I want Tovey to snap a picture of you... Or I could come and be your photographer! The shoes are so cool too. Did you get the shirt for the Lady? I know it's not something that is cool enough to make the blog (it's hardly something I would say is cute), but hey, it has its purpose. I had one when I was little, I made one for Jazlyn, and it's the new thing in gift giving- from me that is.
Rachel- I didn't know that shirt was from you. I just saw in on my table when I came home but I didn't know where it came from. Thank you, thank you, it's very cute.
Nice hat. For a minute there I thought it had Mickey Mouse ears on top, but then I realized it was just the pots in the background. Hmm.
yes.
we like her for her style.
We like her for her mystery.
We like her for her talking.
We like her.
We like her.
We like her.
You have a blog! And you are up to your old tricks, getting unique gifts from people who five minutes earlier thought that item belonged to them!
Post a Comment