Although I'm not one of those ladies that absolutely hates being pregnant, I'm not too excited about the prospects of reaching the 10 1/2 months pregnant mark.
Monday, August 4, 2008
{WOW}
Saree helped me take this picture, I think it makes me look legitimately pregnant. I just had my 37 week check up and found out that I have to get antibiotics during delivery (again), and since I ran two weeks late with the first lady they decided to go ahead and put me on every other week visits rather than weekly.
Although I'm not one of those ladies that absolutely hates being pregnant, I'm not too excited about the prospects of reaching the 10 1/2 months pregnant mark.
Although I'm not one of those ladies that absolutely hates being pregnant, I'm not too excited about the prospects of reaching the 10 1/2 months pregnant mark.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm the same way... I don't hate being pregnant, but it's not as exciting after 8 months of doctor visits. Maybe since you don't have to go in as often, the anxiety of it all won't eat you alive! I thought I liked being pregnant, but after NST's with both the kids, dragging myself (and this last time Maisey)into the doctor's office 2x a week the last 6 or so weeks, I'm not in any hurry to get there any time soon!
Yeah, wow is right!
Let's have a baby already!!!!!
Amen.
I am right there with you! I think it will be a completely different experience being able to walk...
Post a Comment