Thursday, August 28, 2008

{Hanging in there}

I had my "3 days late OB appointment yesterday". Apparently lady #2 wants to grow up "inside" my body and has no intentions of leaving. I just wanted the midwife to give me a hug and tell me to "hang in there". No, she said "you don't look overly tired or uncomfortable, in fact you look very happy this pregnant". Then she smiled and reminded me that I'm packing what looks like an 8-9 pound baby! So yeah, knowing my baby is gaining on average a half pound a week is really exciting for me. I can't wait to deliver that!

On another note, I've been trying to do at least one fun thing a week for the lady (yeah, you read that right, one thing a WEEK). It can't be easy hanging out with a preggo. So, we checked out this inflatable gym the other day.
We had a lot of fun! What you don't see here is any other kids, that's because the lady knocked down anyone who tried to play on the slides. I'm embarrassed to say that I pretended not to see that.... oops....

*Today is NieNie day, I hope anyone who follows her blog and knows about her recent accident will check out designmom's auctions.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

You look so great! A touch of sun, and ot looks like no makeup (not that you wear much)! The natural glow look.

Saree sure liked Pump it Up! That is even a good place to visit when you do have a newborn in towe.

Anonymous said...

Did you also grow really tall or did your door shrink?
Maddie was about a week past her due date and had wrinkly skin and long nails. Zak and Sean were both early. I think that girls just need extra time to get ready for their big debut into the world.

Ninny Beth said...

JUST HAVE THAT KID ALREADY! I'm dying to know what you name her. GEEZ!

Malia said...

I'm with Ninny Beth. Will you pop her out already! I'm dying to meet the new lady.

Wanderingfamilies said...

You do look great, though. My doc was sure that our baby would be lower 8 pounds, but she was barely 7 pounds (rounded up)...so you will do awesome - good luck!