Saturday, August 30, 2008

{Still waiting}

Last night in my anxious boredom I decided to make a needle felted poppy for the baby. Then, in the nicest way possible I told her if she would get out of my body I would make her all kinds of pretty things.Then again, some girls around here aren't enticed by "pretty" things.

4 comments:

Brielle said...

I love it. It looks so cute as a hair clippy. I want to make a whole bunch of them and put them on my white sweater. I just wonder how long that foam will last before you poke the foam right out of it, I'm pretty sure you have to buy the special stuff.

Rachel said...

That is so cute- the hair clip and the flower. Tovey called tonight and I didn't dare ask to speak with you and ask, "How are you" because anxious is the word of the day- or week! We are eagerly awaiting her arrival and we hope you let us know when you have her and when you get home! Maybe tonight! I wasn't sure if you weren't feeling good physically or emotionally, or both, but hopefully she comes soon.

Hey, It's Ansley said...

This is hilarious, the lady is clearly not excited about that hair clip. Hope the new one shows up soon.

jamie t. said...

When I didn't see you at church I wondered if you had her yet. Hang in there. I do love that clippy. I am glad you are staying busy until she decides to make her grand entrance!