Tuesday, August 26, 2008

{Done}

Remember my idea for the baby's room? Well, I finally finished it last night (in a very low budget way). I think the mobile turned out pretty cool, but I'm still deciding if I like the flowers on the wall.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alie- I love the flowers on the wall. Did you paint them on?

Anonymous said...

I love it! I love the colors, the flowers on the wall, the mobile, everything!
You have great taste Alie!

Malia said...

LOVE IT!!! I think the flowers are very cute and VERY you!

Stephanie said...

The room looks great! I'm a tad bit jealous for two reasons - I never had a girl to decorate for, and I never had a nursery to actually decorate. All my babies slept in our room or next to the treadmill or computer in the spare room. However, Robyn swooped in with my last baby and set up a nursery corner, which was so cute.

Anonymous said...

Stephanie, the other side of her room "IS" the computer room...

And yes, I did paint the flowers with latex paint.

Robyn said...

I wished you lived closer Alie, I need some help to do my baby room, yours looks soooo cute! I'm a very organized person but decorating is a whole different ball game! Where do you get the ideas from, I just don't vision much, I think that's my problem, too practical. Any way, help, help....

Adrianna said...

Wow! Those flowers are so perfect, I thought they were vinyl. Very chic for the newest Lady of the house.

Andy said...

Alie
The mobile turned out great. How did you make your version?

Rachel said...

I love it all! You did such a good job... Don't change a thing. Is the mobile made out of beads? I've seen some like that and I thought maybe it is.

Ninny Beth said...

brilliant, as usual.

Katydid said...

Hey come and decorate my house! That looks great!