Seeing as how I have a little over 2 months left until Lady #2, it seems fitting that I should start getting a second room ready. There's no way we're going to re-buy a crib and bedding but I secretly love this new stuff from Target.
I found this wall hanging online for $180.oo which is a little pricey, so I'm trying to figure out how to copy it, but I definitely want to hang this in the new room.
I'm not exactly sure how this will work, but I want to paint a murrell on one wall. I want to use the flower design in this picture but muted down in pale pink, beige and pea green.
I found this wall hanging online for $180.oo which is a little pricey, so I'm trying to figure out how to copy it, but I definitely want to hang this in the new room.
I'm not exactly sure how this will work, but I want to paint a murrell on one wall. I want to use the flower design in this picture but muted down in pale pink, beige and pea green.
4 comments:
Oh, how fun! I love decorating and I wouldn't mind helping but if you need it. I know you can pull off the wall art.
I couldn't really tell from the pic, but it looked to me like a sort of mobile idea...I bet you could get vinyl paper and die cut the ovals in different colors and sizes...then attach to fishing line (as it is pretty much invisible)...perhaps the top rod is a clear rod from mini-blinds?!
Hey thanks "teamkc", I didn't even think of using vinyl paper.
We own beads like that and you could also use bead or fishing line.
Post a Comment