Saturday, June 7, 2008
{We miss our Grandma}
I totally forgot how cool it was to have a Mom around and now we all miss her even more. I hadn't seen her for a year and only get to have very short conversations now and then. In the 48 hours that she was here, she made an awesome Chicken Parmesan out of things that happen to be in my fridge, somehow got all the stains out of the ladies shirts and spent hours talking about life. I cut and colored her hair, she reminded me once again not to wear clunky shoes. We bought pastries and went shopping for lipstick and hairspray. Oh, how I miss my Mom. One more year to go!
*This picture captures how we all feel...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She's got the look.
TK
What about one more year to go??? Is that when you plan to see her again or do you guys have plans to sneak off and relocate? I believe that its been a whole year since you don't even visit your bro in the gorge! However, maybe that is the case because you are afraid you will fall in love with it like we did... I'm glad you had a great visit and that your mom lives up to her "grandma" role by making a creative dinner, removing laundry stains, and lending her advice on shoes, make-up, products, etc,...
Yes. I believe that Rachel is correct. It has been at least one year since you have been here (in the gorge). I like Rachel.
--Brother in the gorge
Post a Comment