I've always been fundamentally opposed to strapping a leash onto a child. I remember seeing people do this at a mall or a zoo and thinking how inhuman it was and totally disrespectful to the child's "curiousity" and "sense of adventure". Now, some years later I totally see the value to a little child restraining.
Thanks to our friends at Edie Bauer they've tapped into this concept by creating the 2-in-1 "buddy/harness". So if you feel guilty strapping a harness onto your spirited child, you can rest knowing that it's just a "buddy" on their back.
2 comments:
I knew you would find the light and truth of the kiddie leash...eventually.
Alie you didn't! I guess I haven't found the "light and truth" of the leash... I'm just harassing you and if it works for you guys that's great. Saree seems to like it- she's probably entertained by it like I am when I see little tykes hooked up to their little "buddies".
Post a Comment