Tuesday, June 24, 2008

{Indiana}

We're finally home after a week of fun with John, Brielle, Jack and Lottie. Many of you know how I was dreading the long plane ride alone with me and the lady. There were peaceful movie watching moments and other moments where I was taming a wild beast. A few of the flights we had an empty seat next to us, but over all I had her on my very preggo belly. At one point we were both in tears (which is pretty embarrassing I might add) and that was just at the security check.

The funny thing about this girl is she is constantly on her phone taking care of business. These are just two of many conversations.While we were there we went to the children's museum of Indianapolis.Saree was really excited to see a real baby and hold her and kiss her.These kids got along the best when they had 5 feet between them (mostly due to the lady and her need to dominate)We ate ate a lot of yummy food which usually ended in a cocktail of dyspepsia treatments. We all had a really great time and can't wait to meet up again!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, next time at your house.

Anonymous said...

Next time at MY house!

TK

Robyn said...

No,no, no- next time at ours! Glad you had such a fun time Alie, Tovey and Saree! When are you guys coming this way?

Ninny Beth said...

haha. that lottie looks like a doll fer rilz. I thought that was not a real baby until I looked closer. She's adorable. And the lady is looking so freaking cute. Can't wait for step-god-child number 2!