Thursday, June 26, 2008

{Meal Time}

One of my least favorite chores in life is deciding what to feed myself/the people I take care of. Sometimes I just open the fridge and ask the lady what sounds good to her. Due to the language barrier, our conversations are short. So I eventually make the decision for her.She usually gives me some face like this, as if to remind me that I am still not domesticated.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that outfit looks much more modest with a shirt underneath.

Ninny Beth said...

feed her some veggie patties and green beans!!!!! POOR UNFORTUNATE SOULS!!!!

Rachel said...

Hey, I wondered if you were sick of blogging...

Just a note, even when you are close to being 'head-in' the world of domestication (i.e. growing, canning, and sewing), or even semi-domesticated (you can pull it off as a wanna-be like me), you still don't know what to cook all the time. Everyone, including you I believe, thinks that I can cook. I'm even teaching a cooking class at Super Saturday this year because "word" got around the ward. However, when it's just me and the family, they get the short end of the stick. People don't really think I cook a six course meal every night do they? And the napkin rings, that make it so obvious.

One more thing... Believe me, when the lady can talk it won't be any more fun. Maisey never knows what to eat for lunch (when it's mostly in her control) and we go around and around every day!

I don't like meal time. I think it is time to teach my hubby to cook!