Friday, July 25, 2008

{Cooling her off}

Oh come on, you know you'd do it too if you we're hanging out with this lady all day.

4 comments:

jamie t. said...

Looks like fun! Your garden also looks great by the way! I am jealous. Who has the green thumb?

Anonymous said...

We thought that first picture was a beach ball

Suzie Knowlton said...

Dear Saree,

Sometimes when Mommies are going to have a baby, they get cranky and squirt girls who are just standing there, minding their own business. When you come to my house, I will never squirt you. I will let you squirt me. When can you come, and how long can you stay?

PSYCHMOM said...

1- I have the green thumb
2- No, that it is not a ball VERN! That is my ever growing unborn child.
3-CRANKY! Not me.... I'll send her home with TK on monday and you can have her for as long as you can take it!!!