The only time I've ever had a real spa pedicure was the day before my wedding, and my birthday last year. Today my friend Ashley treated me to an official "You're almost done being pregnant" pedicure. Because honestly, every girl should at least have pretty feet while birthing a child...
My dear Alie- I crave hanging out with you and am so sad our time is cut short lately. When you are in pain and 'shackles' (cuz they tie you down) just focus on your toes... Love, Ashley
What a great gal pal! So, that's the trick to "buying" your time? I too "crave" spending time with you (not that we ever have one on one without our hubbies too, which is fine), but I have to make up questions to old annoying case studies to get a minute alone with you... Well, last nigth's was actually real but who knows, maybe it will come to that! Ok, enough sulking from me on your blog, I get it and I love you for being that homebody that you are. Luckily, we'll always have blogs and Sunday's to catch up.
I love that wedding picture! And what a nice friend! I'm planning on making Doug paint my toes for me once before the baby comes- cuz afterwards I'll have no excuse... Milk it baby, milk it!
4 comments:
My dear Alie- I crave hanging out with you and am so sad our time is cut short lately. When you are in pain and 'shackles' (cuz they tie you down) just focus on your toes... Love, Ashley
Your so lucky! I love to get my toe-sies done. Its so great to get pampered.
What a great gal pal! So, that's the trick to "buying" your time? I too "crave" spending time with you (not that we ever have one on one without our hubbies too, which is fine), but I have to make up questions to old annoying case studies to get a minute alone with you... Well, last nigth's was actually real but who knows, maybe it will come to that! Ok, enough sulking from me on your blog, I get it and I love you for being that homebody that you are. Luckily, we'll always have blogs and Sunday's to catch up.
I love that wedding picture!
And what a nice friend! I'm planning on making Doug paint my toes for me once before the baby comes- cuz afterwards I'll have no excuse... Milk it baby, milk it!
Post a Comment