Today is my Dad's Birthday! My Dad is easily one of my favorites. Just look at him, he's everyone's favorite really! I can hardly wait for next summer when he and my Mom are done with their mission and back home with us!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That picture and thought meant alot to Dad Alie....thanks, I think one can see on all three faces that same feeling is felt by all 3 of you. We love our Dad and Husband, oh and grandpa too!.....SisterMom
I know it is hard to share your parents with us but I want you to know how much we appreciate having them in Canada with our new missionary. I hope I will get to meet them someday, they seem like awesome people. Thank you! Cathy Wilson (Elder Josh Wilson's mom, St. George, Utah)
3 comments:
That picture and thought meant alot to Dad Alie....thanks, I think one can see on all three faces that same feeling is felt by all 3 of you. We love our Dad and Husband, oh and grandpa too!.....SisterMom
I know it is hard to share your parents with us but I want you to know how much we appreciate having them in Canada with our new missionary. I hope I will get to meet them someday, they seem like awesome people. Thank you! Cathy Wilson (Elder Josh Wilson's mom, St. George, Utah)
He's one of my favorites too. Every time I see a jaunty hat I think of him.
Post a Comment