Wednesday, May 14, 2008

{Zoo pass}

It seems like around here, anyone who's anyone has a "zoo pass". When you pay full price you feel obligated to spend the entire afternoon at the zoo, but with a pass you can drop in for an hour before it closes just because the sun finally came out. So, 10 minutes before our Dad had to go to class, the lady and I talked him into skipping out and going to the zoo. Then, on our way there we decided to get a year pass (which coincidentally turns out to be my bit of the economic stimulus allocation). Plus I've always wanted to go to the summer zoo concerts. It was a nice afternoon.
*on an unrelated note and because people keep asking, I'm about six months preg.

6 comments:

Suzie Knowlton said...

McKay and the entire third grade are headed out there this very morning. Too bad you didn't wait a day or two, you could have seen the monkeys together.

TLK

Andy said...

I like what you've chosen to do with your portion of the economic stimulus package. Gavan's version of stimulating the economy was to ask me what I wanted for mother's day. I said, "A CD". What he heard was "LCD." Two totally different things. Needless to say, my mother's day gift came in quite a larger box than I was expecting.

jamie t. said...

Yeah! We should go together now :)

Rachel said...

Sucker! Now we definately have to go... We also love taking our dinner picnic style to the zoo concerts on Wednesday nights!

Ninny Beth said...

Jealous of the zoo pass and zoo concerts. I go to the zoo once a year with my school and seriously it is the most de4pressing zoo I've ever been too. xoxo

Robyn said...

It looks like a great day, much better than school would have been I'm sure. Who could pass up a day with such great ladies!