Friday, May 9, 2008
{This stage}
This is probably my favorite stage of pregnancy. You don't feel sick anymore, you're not completely exhausted all the time, you finally look "legitimately" pregnant and not just chubby around the middle. It's the point before you look so big that people feel bad for you, and where you can't sleep anymore, have heartburn all the time and can't fit into your shoes. Yeah, I'd say the stage between 5-7.5 months is the best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
You look so young in this picture. Like you could be 20. Thank you mom!!
You really do look young and very cute.
Well, I don't like looking so young so I will just say you have that beautiful pregnacy glow about you (which I'm pretty sure translates into youthfullness). The tone in your writing always makes me laugh when I read your blog and unless I'm watching candid camera I don't laugh out loud very easily so thanks for keeping me loose!
Hey, nice foam puzzle pieces under the play structure! What a perfect time of the year to make such a purchase.
Rachel, I actually put that foam there because YOU suggested it.
:)
Ditto with Rachel on the foam, and yes you do look VERY beautiful Alie and I too enjoy every pic and every word you post on your blog, you are hilarious! I love you big sis (not soooo big)..Mom
You look adorable. I love preggo bellies!
I love you sis! You look great!
You look great! What is your due date?!
Post a Comment