Friday, May 16, 2008
{Pool Day}
It's really hot today, our thermostat outside reads 92. It's nice to see the rain gone but like a true Oregonian I get sort of disgruntled when it gets over 75 outside. I can honestly say that I prefer slightly overcast weather. Anyway, I've been sticky, hot and annoyed lounging on the couch all morning. So, we decided to run over to Target and get a plastic pool. The lady had so much fun sliding into her pool and trying to get everyone else as wet as her. Everyone is much happier now.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is so cute! She looks in heaven. I love the slide into the pool, that was a nice touch.
The lady looks like she's having the time of her life.
I'm with you, of course I've never lived away from Oregon, but I like it overcast as well! It was a hot day at the zoo yesterday and Maisey found relief in our pool as well. If you yourself want to take a dip, come on over.
Oh Alie- she's having so much fun! I was just thinking we ought to buy Pinkie a pool to play in. Can we come over and play this week? :) Ashley
The 2nd pic. is my favorite, I don't think she could be having more fun!
Fun pool! I want one to help me get through this hot summer!
Post a Comment