Sometimes, when I'm bored I try to find pictures on the Internet of Hillary Clinton. Sometimes, when it's really late she starts to look a lot like my sister. Yeah?
That is too funny. Your sis and Hillary could be related! If you have too much time on your hands, no matter how late it is, chances are I'm up so send a text if you want to chat and I'll call you back- no kidding...You are a hard one to catch!
4 comments:
Ha ha ha! So funny! I say YES they look alike!
Hilarious! They do look alike. What about Merna and Hilary?
That is too funny. Your sis and Hillary could be related! If you have too much time on your hands, no matter how late it is, chances are I'm up so send a text if you want to chat and I'll call you back- no kidding...You are a hard one to catch!
You are SO funny Alie!
Post a Comment