Sunday, May 25, 2008

{Happy 28th Birthday!}

So, every year Tovius and I have a different idea of what a birthday should consist of. He tries to talk me into getting some humongous sheet cake from Costco, or some ridiculous chocolatey tower confection. It's just that there's two of us and I don't want to be feeding off this "tower of goodness" as he puts it, for the next month. So, I ended up picking up some cheap $6.00 cake from the Fred Meyer bakery. You may be able to pick up on the disgust behind his smile. I love you honey! To quote merna to the tune of your body is a wonder land, by John Mayer... "your body is not a garbage can"

5 comments:

Pinkie and Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOVEY!!! I hope you have a wonderful day. I would help you eat a Costco cake any day- I love cake. Alie, will you put my new blog under John and Ashley it is too sad to see 'not found'. See you Tuesday for our next project!

Brielle said...

I hear you Tovey, Alie is no fun at all. Happy Birthday from one homeboy to another.

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Tovey! I'm sure you look older but I missed seeing you in the hall at church today... I bet you guys are having a piece of cake right now... Well, we hope to hear from you soon.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tovey from the K3s. I can't imagine what it must be like to have a husband who actually tells you what kind of cake he wants. Ryan just doesn't care and isn't a big eater.

Robyn said...

Happy Birthday Tovey, we sent an e-mail on your birthday to Alie's hotmail acct. Hope you had a fun day.