...but today I officially registered for graduation and was fitted for my Regalia! I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to use the word "regalia" and have it be perfectly applicable.
Too funny sis..I am so glad that Shauna will be there to see you, it kills Dad and I not to be there. You are so awesome Alie and we are so proud of you...Mom and Dad
4 comments:
Congratualtions. How very exciting... The close of a chapter and the start of a new one with baby number two! Did you order big?
Too funny sis..I am so glad that Shauna will be there to see you, it kills Dad and I not to be there. You are so awesome Alie and we are so proud of you...Mom and Dad
Is that you in the middle? I like what you've done with your hair.
Way to go Alie!!!!!!! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment