Wednesday, March 12, 2008

{horsing around}

Today was cleaning day around here. I just realized this morning that I haven't dusted or really cleaned the bathrooms since Christmas. I'm a pretty clean person but I get so tired of cleaning toilets that I never soiled (if you know what I mean). So, this morning I made this long list of chores and told Tovey to check what he wanted to do. 5 hours later my initials were in every box, but we had a very clean car!

6 comments:

GAv said...

Andy bought cleaning wipes for the toilets... Makes cleaning the bathroom much easier.


I do Dishes and Toilets.

Check.... Mate... Tovey

:)

Anonymous said...

If I were starting my family over I would definitely install a urinal in one of the bathrooms.

Wow! That daughter of yours has the most expressive eyes I have ever seen on a child. I Love and miss her, well you and Tovey too, so much!

Keep those pictures coming. I am sure getting anxious for your graduation! You did it! I know you are a legend in that program. School, work, TWO babies, and cleans toilets. What an amazing woman. But most of all my little girl...Love you, ElderDad

Maren said...

I hate cleaning Toilets! Almost as much as washing/folding/putting away clothes. YOu will be happy to know however that I am better at it then I was in our Alta days!

Robyn said...

Fun picture of you Tovey and Saree!! We miss the Thompson Family! When are you coming to Utah next?

Andy said...

What Gav meant by "I do dishes and toilets" is that he SOILS the dishes and toilets. :-)

Just kidding. He really is good about them both.

Rachel said...

Oh, come on... You make it sound as if the house NEEDED cleaning when in fact it looks like you are as compulsive as I am and that you "deep clean" nearly everyday!