Sunday, March 2, 2008
{Rose Garden Park}
Right next to the Rose Garden is the coolest park ever! I used to go there back in my single days and remembered about it yesterday when the sun came out. We had so much fun playing and watching all the other indie-rocker moms. At first I was this ultra supportive fun mom. After literally 10 times up and down the stairs to the "big kids" slide , and 10 times up and down the twirly slide, and 3 hours of shear energy, I was over it. So, I strapped the lady on my back and wandered around some trails. We were planning on stopping by Pix Patisserie on the way home but everyone was too worn out.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I LOVE that park! It has such good stuff there for the kids to play on!
I saw in Willamette Weekly that Pix Patisserie was #1 pick for pasteries and I really want to try it out! What's your favorite thing there?
I love me grandaughter, I think she is the most adorable Saree ever. I almost think her Mommy is quite adorable too. The Dad's not too bad either...SisM
Alie, I slipped on "almost", I meant also, I in fact do think you are totally adorable. Yeah, Tovey too!...SisM
WOW! That's a pretty park!
My favorite Pix Pastry are these little cakes with fresh fruit in them with some sort of tangy sweet pudding. yummm
Once (years ago) when my Mom came to visit she bought (pretty much) one of everything. My sister and my Mom I stayed up late just trying it all.
Post a Comment