Tuesday, November 20, 2007

{2 year Anniversary}

I think it's a real shame that we only get to wear our wedding dress once. I did not spend the grand amount of $300.00 dollars (or have my Dad spend) for nothing! I made a promise to myself that I would wear that glory in white at least once a year. Saree definitely agreed with me! I spent all day perseverating over the logistics of childcare for our outing. Last week I arranged for our friend Caitlyn to babysit. I vacillated over just a movie so Nade would be asleep the whole time, or dinner and we drive home put her to bed and a movie, or just dinner, or just a movie. We decided to go eat and play it by ear. What's worse than your child crying the whole time is a child who couldn't care less that her Mom and Dad took off. Apparently the two of them played and she took a bath and went to bed with no problems. Caitlyn said she looked around the room for a minute then went right back to banging her blocks together.