Wednesday, November 28, 2007

{We're Home}

We took a flight to Las Vegas and drove to a spa in Saint George for Thanksgiving with Tovey's side of the family. That's right, a spa resort! We had the best time ever!
The airport wasn't nearly as bad as we thought it would be and we actually had a fun time flying.

Nade absolutely fell in love with her Grandpa Ross, she kept hugging him and wanting him to hold her.

There was a lot of things to do in Saint George: golfing, swimming, hiking, massaging, shopping, everything!
The only draw back was our flight home. Our plane was 2 hours late and we were 2 hours early to the airport. So we spent well over 4 hours sitting in a Casino/airport. Nade hated it! We eventually got home around 2:00a.m. Thanks to some friends in our ward we didn't have to take the train home and then walk the rest of the way. I thought it would be Eco-smart to turn off the heat while we were gone! BAD CHOICE! It was literally freezing in our house. We could hardly get the thermostat to move. It didn't warm up until the next day!We got a bunch of presents that were haunting me. So, we actually opened our Christmas presents a little early. I got yummy perfume, kitchen pictures, a cute purse, a necklace, and the pinnacle of all gifts.....A MEMBERSHIP TO COSTCO!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

What a fun trip!!!! I've never been to a spa place like that. Saree has one up on all my kids, they've never been on a plane. I'm glad she had a good time. Plus a Costco membership, what could be better?

Ninny Beth said...

YOU ARE SO crazy for opening your christmas presents early...spa induced insanity or not...now what will you open christmas day? Santa doesn't really exist you know, alta.

oh wait, you've got a husband who likes to give gifts. I forgot.

More power to you. Do you want to knwo what I got you?

Anonymous said...

No Ninny, I do not want to know what you got me. It's just that the presents were wrapped and in my room and looked so pretty....