Wednesday, November 14, 2007
{IKEA}
We finally made our way down to Ikea, I don't really have much to say about it. I know some people are crazy about Ikea but we thought it was OK. Maybe it would be more fun without the tired baby and anti-shopping husband.
p.s. I only add this picture because I think Saree looks like Spock here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
very funny..
I have been soooo excited for the new Ikea in our area, but had Sean at the time ours opened. I have been planning a trip there for my birthday while the kids are in school. Hopefully my husband and baby will not be so tired. Next time you should leave them home, you would probably have much more fun.
This last week I had the delightful opportunity to meet the real Leonard Nimoy during a fund raiser held by my Star Trek roll-playing group. (I want to give a shout out to the U.S.S. Atlanta of Starfleet Prometheus!)
You see, Spock is my idol. I continuously aspire to live a life which exemplifies Vulcan logic, and which systematically eliminates human emotion.
Having met the real Spock, I can only say that Saree does not display any of the qualities which are posessed by this most noble of Vulcans.
I would just like to let it be known that the only thing that Alie and I look forward to more than The Office, is John's brother in law and cousin's insightful remarks on our family blogs.
I am not sure we can be friends...not loving IKEA...OK I will overlook this small problem and continue to love you.
I am pretty good friends with Tovey, even though he doesn't like Ikea. He does, however, have an X-box 360. Tovey and I can't wait until christmas, because Ikea is about to release their new Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game called "World of Ikea." It is supposed to be wicked awesome (insert angelic singing here), and Alie has promised to buy it for Tovey!
Ikea is also going release a First Person Shopper for the X-box 360 some time in 2009!
If you're going to compare my godchild (that's right. my godchild) to an alien I would prefer you compared her to the loveable mac, from the childhood hit, Mac and Me. I've always wanted a baby who looked remotely like mac. Please to review.
http://www.gregsopinion.com/archives/008060.html
Post a Comment