Sunday, September 30, 2007

{What's a "casserole" anyway}

Well, some of you will be disappointed to learn that I have slowed down on my culinary advancements. I so want to be that lady who cooks a "real" meal every night, but stuff happens. I've been working a few extra shifts, school started up again, and I've been craving chicken nuggets pretty much daily. Besides, yesterday for dinner I made this creative little casserole and when I placed it on the counter Tovey took a quick look at it and turned away in disgust. He said the combination of the smell and the presentation, "made a little bit of throw up" come up in his throat. Now come on, who says carrots and onions don't constitute a "casserole".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

courage

Anonymous said...

I have learned with casseroles that you just have to keep trying...eventually you'll get those tater tots to firm up.