Last night I brought my sewing machine up to bed and tried to watch a fuzzy version of the Hero's premier (yeah, I was missing my DVR a lot last night). Tovey was trying to stay up until midnight so he could be one of the first to snatch a copy of Halo 3. Ironically enough he fell asleep around 11:oo and when I tried to remind him about his quest he just moaned, "honestly I'm too old for that", and went back to sleep.* I, on the other hand stayed up until 2:00 a.m. finishing my capes. They're done and they're awesome!
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
What cute capes Alie!!!! I like the photo with both Tovey and Saree wearing their capes!
Awesome capes!!! Beautiful photo with Pop and baby walking! You're a trooper to stay up late sewing.
LOVE IT!!!
I agree...that last photo is my favorite. Very nice job on the capes. I hope you made yourself one too!
Am I the only one who is going to acknowledge the Halo 3 comment?
I would like to personally invite Tovey to my birthday party...on the condition that he brings his X-box 360.
Dear Jack-
Thank you, I'm glad to see that someone has given respect to the BEST GAME OF THE CENTURY! I'll see you at your Birthday party with the Master Chief!
THE GAMER...peeing my pants laughing!!!! Once I dated a level 60 wow priestelf. Now I pwn men in rl.
muhahahaha. OH my gosh I can't wait for christmas. PS. can I have a cape that says K?
ninny, you are so getting a cape for christmas
Me too! Me too!..And John, or Jack, I thought the whole Tovey Halo in the middle of the night wake up was hilarious. I love all of your comments silly John. I would love more of Tovey's comments. I crave ninnys.....Sis.Mom
Post a Comment