Saree is a very bright little girl. During Kindergarten she picked up reading very fast. She can read short sentences and is always looking to read and write more. I think she is more than ready for the 1st grade. Her teacher assigned her to the blended 1st and 2nd grade class for next year. Apparently they cater more towards the upper level, I'm confident she will do great. For the last day of school they asked the kids to dress up like an animal for their class presentation. I don't know whey but she wanted to be a monkey. Tovey and I bought her an monkey vest and tail. She insisted I make her matching pants. I didn't get a really good shot of it though.
Thursday, June 20, 2013
Kindergarten Graduation
During the last week of school they asked the kids to make a model diagram of what they wanted to be when they grew up. Saree has talked about being a professionally singer or a chemist. Really when you push the issue she says she wants to be a Mom. I love that she wants to be a Mom but remind her that even mom's need a contingency plan. Science is a smart angle for her. I think she just likes to see things bubble over or explode. Either way we are pretty impressed.
Saree is a very bright little girl. During Kindergarten she picked up reading very fast. She can read short sentences and is always looking to read and write more. I think she is more than ready for the 1st grade. Her teacher assigned her to the blended 1st and 2nd grade class for next year. Apparently they cater more towards the upper level, I'm confident she will do great. For the last day of school they asked the kids to dress up like an animal for their class presentation. I don't know whey but she wanted to be a monkey. Tovey and I bought her an monkey vest and tail. She insisted I make her matching pants. I didn't get a really good shot of it though.
Saree is a very bright little girl. During Kindergarten she picked up reading very fast. She can read short sentences and is always looking to read and write more. I think she is more than ready for the 1st grade. Her teacher assigned her to the blended 1st and 2nd grade class for next year. Apparently they cater more towards the upper level, I'm confident she will do great. For the last day of school they asked the kids to dress up like an animal for their class presentation. I don't know whey but she wanted to be a monkey. Tovey and I bought her an monkey vest and tail. She insisted I make her matching pants. I didn't get a really good shot of it though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment