Saturday, March 9, 2013

Coop's Birthday

The funny thing about Coop's birthday is I could have sworn he was turning 4.  I kept telling people he was turning 4, even the preschool teacher the morning of his birthday. Tovey laughed and me and reminded me that our guy is turning 3.  I guess it feels like he's been around longer than that.  Coop is such a funny guy.  He is ruled by his two older sisters but he is still definitely a man.  We're really working on his cry/tantrum fits.  He breaks down at every interchange.  The poor guy does not know how to transition without a come apart.  We keep encouraging him to "talk it through buddy".  Tovey and I are very patient with him but we really do grow tired of hearing him cry all......day.......long.......

We still love our guy though and wanted his 3rd birthday to be extra special.  We ambushed the hallway with balloons which he thought was super cool.

We also surprised him by having balloons hung from the ceiling downstairs.


Tovey made this awesome bug cake.

Happy Birthday Cooper, we love you!

No comments: