Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day

Valentines Day was great. I have always loved Valentines Day.  I love all the red and pink, the candy and the decorations,  I just had to be there to witness Saree's first Valentine party.  I brought Tia and Coop along with me.  Here Tia is a little upset because she couldn't have a cookie yet.  It was utter chaos having 30 6 year-olds hand out Valentines.  I was proud of Saree though because she is already reading quite well.


The kids were super lucky that their Grandparents and Aunt and Uncle sent them lovely Valentines.

Here we are making the Valentines, Coop made two for Skyler and Araya

I made the ladies a little felt toy from a drawing they made.  It was a fun surprise.  Saree drew a little Mermaid.

Tia drew a little human like thing.  She is still upset with me over this one.  "Mom why did you make me that weird doll".

No comments: