Friday, October 19, 2012

{My Baby is growing up}

It's a weird realization that this may be the last baby.  I'm about 99% sure I do not want to have any more children.  It has nothing to do with being pregnant or birthing a child, or even raising a baby.  I love LOVE LOVE all of that.  It's just that when I imagine myself the mother of 5 children it gives me a panic attack.  I am already ironed out with the 4 that we have.  I am so lucky to have Tovey helping me as much as he does so I really shouldn't complain.  I just want to be the kind of Mom I had.  The kind of Mom who was into the details of every one of her child's life.  Being that I work and stay home it's really hard to "sanely" manage all of that.  





 (Sam looks like Bill Murray, just sayin'.)

Anyway, I just love our little Sam and part of me mourns each day that he gets older.  He has such a calming disposion.  He smiles and interacts with everyone so well.  He's almost 7 months old now and I really need to get him sleeping through the night.  It's just that the one hour in the middle of night  is the only time that it's just me and him.  

No comments: