I can't believe our girl is 4 now. Tia is such a funny little girl to have around. She's full of energy and sarcasm. She loves to draw now and is staring to make cards and pictures which she tapes all around the house. She's really into dress up and girl things (makeup, jewelry, etc). She is a handfull though, she is really emotional and cries at least once every hour. As long as she has her pink blanket things seem to work themselves out. WE LOVE YOU TIA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Saturday, September 1, 2012
{Tia's Birthday}
Can you believe how beautiful my girls are! We decided to head over to Enchanted Forest again for Tia's birthday. We did it last year, and although it cost around $80.00 to take the whole family it was really fun. I think I was looking forward to it more than them. We packed a lunch and made cupcakes and then headed over really early. We met Shannon and the kids there but they had to leave early for a wedding so I don't have any pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment