She picked out her own outfit for school. She actually lost her backpack on the bus ride home and was devastated all weekend until we were able to pick it up again. She did so well on the entrance test. She knows her letters, numbers and can site read quite a few words. I'm just so proud of her and really hope Tovey and I can keep her in check. She still is our "spirited" child.
How can I forget Tia who also started Preschool this year. She is beyond excited for her two day a week adventure. The hour from Saree leaving for school and Tia going off to preschool is "the longest day ever". She is relentless, "Mom can we go now"? She is loving her teachers and doing projects and making new friends.
Here is Tia running into class with her backpack upside down and her red boots on.
Here is Cooper's first day of...going on errands with his Mom while Sam sleeps at home with Dad. We drop off Tia then head off to Target or Fred Meyer or Goodwill. Coop and I have fun together talking about nothing. He loves to repeat the same sentence over and over again. I don't mind it, soon enough I'll be missing his little voice.
No comments:
Post a Comment