Even though she used to live here, I think she was reminded of how awesome fall is in the North West.
The next day we spent thrifting. We had plans to see a movie and relax, but we ended up hitting thrift stores until the sun went down.We ate a lot of yummy food, probably too much food. That's what you do when you are kid-less, shop and eat.
Saturday afternoon she was back on a plane. We had so much fun together. We are totally lucky that we have such nice husbands who give us spending money and watch our children. I already miss her.

5 comments:
There's nothing like a sister.
I feel so lucky to have sisters! Glad you had so much fun with yours.
2 girls on the town having fun!!!
Sounds like a blast! Hey, Erin and I were just talking about how we should have a roommate reunion next year sometime. Are you game? Are the Knowltons ever going to jump on the Facebook bandwagon? After the craziness of the holidays is over we should talk about it and plan something.
Reni-
Yes a roommate reunion would be a lot of fun. We'll have to coordinate it when we're all in Utah.
Post a Comment