Tuesday, November 8, 2011

{Guess What}

I couldn't sleep last night I was so nervous for the ultrasound.  I'm not sure what I was so nervous about.  Everything looked perfectly normal.  Everyone was happy about the outcome except one little girl (can you guess who)?
I couldn't be happier about our new......
                                                                              BOY!

8 comments:

The Red Crew said...

Couldn't be more perfect. 2 and 2! Congratulations! We miss you guys!

Stephanie said...

I agree - 2 and 2 couldn't be more perfect! That and being healthy, too!

jamie t. said...

Congrats! Two and two is great.

Rachel said...

So neat!!!

Kristy E.B. said...

My family was just like that growing up, 2 girls, then 2 boys. It's great! You're so brave to take them all with you to the ultrasound!

Jenelle said...

Wahoo!!!! Congratulations!

Robyn said...

What fun!!!!!!

Courtney B said...

Congratulations! Those pictures are so perfect. I love them!