Last Wednesday we headed off for our family vacation. Like a mean mom I decided to schedule all the kids for "well children check-ups" on the way out of town. I have to confess, I'm really good about getting vaccines and well check-ups for about a year. After that I sort of lose track of who needs to go in when. We had to do some lab work for Coop so I decided to have everyone in.
Good news, they are both well. Bad news, they both had to get a year of late shots in one day. Sorry ladies...
Sunday, June 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are either really brave, or really... (well, I won't go there) to take your kids in for shots right before a vacation. I sure hope they feel well enough to let you enjoy your time together as a family. Sneaky, very sneaky.
I gave them milk shakes afterwards, that has to count for something.
The problem is the pediatrician works the same days (mon-Wed) I do so it's hard to get in.
I will say that they slept for a long time...
Post a Comment