Monday, June 13, 2011

{Rose Festival}

This was our second time at the Rose Festival. Every year we leave wondering why we went. It's expensive, it's sticky and dirty and our kids are too small for almost everything there. But, for whatever reason we feel compelled to check it out.
Here's the proof, too small!
By the time we found the Ferris Wheel we only had enough tickets for one kid to ride.
Sorry Squishy face, you win some you lose some.
-On a side note, I have made a conscious decision to stop buying so many stripe things, I love stripes, maybe too much.

3 comments:

Becky said...

You should check out the preschool mornings at oaks park. Same carni feel and it's way cheeper and doesn't reek of beer lol

Adrianna said...

I love that you're obsessed with stripes. It's your thing, and I think of you everytime I see some!

Ninny Beth said...

MORE STRIPES!