Tuesday, September 21, 2010

{Swim lessons}

The lady took swimming lessons over the summer. This picture was taken before "the accident". Notice how the whole class is over on the steps learning something new while my kid is off to the side. Then there's that kid directly behind her who I could say something about, but I'm sure someone somewhere knows him so I'll resist. He was truly a "spirited child". Then there's the little lady who just really wanted to be a part of the whole thing. This is a result of me asking her to "smile with her eyes open."

In order to advance to the next level she was supposed to be able fully submerge under water... We're still working on that.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I'd bet a hundred bucks that "Spirited Child" is in our stake boundaries. I've seen him- at soccer and elsewhere I believe:)

Tia will have her time soon but it probably won't be for another summer since she just turned 2 after the swim season, huh? The poor middle child.

Anonymous said...

Tia makes the most hilarious faces!! I don't even know if i could make some of the goofy expressions she does! HAHAHA!!
-Lexy