Friday, August 20, 2010

{Ouch}

On the last day of swimming lessons the lady came home looking like this. Of course she wanted a band aid and "medicine" to make it better. While I was getting the supplies out she asked me to take a picture.
I'm an ultra compassionate mom.... for like 10 minutes, then I start saying things like, "you're fine get over it, let's move on". The poor lady had to take all her own pictures from that day on. I think this one turned out particularly well.

3 comments:

Andy said...

ouch! That makes MY face hurt. What happened?

PSYCHMOM said...

She was running out of the bathroom by the pool and tripped onto the cement. It was about a week ago, she looks much better now. She keeps referring to it as her "poor little nose".

Pinkie and Family said...

she told me about it but assured me it is getting better