We went to a lake with some friends over the weekend. It was the perfect way to escape the heat.
Our ladies wanted to spend the whole day in the tubes.
This was the extent of my water sporting (if that's a word). I was not letting go of that tube, despite the efforts made to kick me off.
This is our 65 year old toddler. She just wanted to sip her beverage, sit back and take it all in. I asked her if she wanted me to hold her and she said, "GO WAY, I'm
TARD"!
Here is our boy, loving the shade.
5 comments:
yep. tia's got it.
What a beautiful day! Nothing better than being on the water.
PS: I think the herbs you gave me put me into labor :)
So cute! I have to say, the first time I went on their boat, I was terrified, on the raft and all! I clenched Ryley with my legs b/c Herb went so fast. But this year I loosened up a little. It made me realize I'm a little chicken- unlike the old days!
65 year old---that is rich
is that Devil's lake? so glad you had fun. inter-tubing sounds awesome!
Post a Comment