Thursday, July 22, 2010

{4th of July part ...2}

Here are the last of our pictures from our visit to the Mother Land. This first one is a picture of the coolest looking chicken ever.
I got to hang out with my sister Vern, don't mind the dirty car.

We used to do fun things when we were single ladies, now we just go to Target for diapers and peanut butter.
Here are the boys, Charlie and Coop. Coop's dad is very annoyed that I let him hang out without pants on (come on, he's a baby!). Sorry though.
My mom and sister, some of my most favorite people in the world.
Our little lady pretending to be a teenager. In this picture she told me, "go way"!
Merna playing with what we thought were limes, in my brothers front yard.

Savanna and the little lady, who she's been talking about ever since we left.
And of course tears, where there are multiple children there are always tears (and uncles that will hold you and sing to you).
This was the set up on the drive home. Not bad.
See You Next Year!

5 comments:

Andy said...

You got to go to Target for diapers AND peanut butter?? Lucky!

Ninny Beth said...

I miss you guys. the end.

JonJon said...

That picture of the teenage little lady is brilliant!

Brielle said...

So if they weren't limes what were they?

ps: not crazy about that picture of the 3 of us....I'm just saying

Rachel said...

Okay, so next post, boating?! Was that fun or what? I head saree loved it- she's a thrill seeker!