I'm impressed! It looks wonderful and will come in especially handy with all the rain we get :)
Wow. And all this time, I thought Tovey was just an interior designer...! ;) What a talented guy! Looks great!
Yeah, I didn't realize it but you DID need a roof over that door. I can't believe they built that. Would you have any idea how to even start something like that?
It looks amazing! I'm so excited, I hope it's raining next time I drop Eli off for playgroup.
Looks beautiful! With all the rain there it will come in handy.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm impressed! It looks wonderful and will come in especially handy with all the rain we get :)
Wow. And all this time, I thought Tovey was just an interior designer...! ;) What a talented guy! Looks great!
Yeah, I didn't realize it but you DID need a roof over that door. I can't believe they built that. Would you have any idea how to even start something like that?
It looks amazing! I'm so excited, I hope it's raining next time I drop Eli off for playgroup.
Looks beautiful! With all the rain there it will come in handy.
Post a Comment