Why do the older kids always turn on you when you're feeding the baby? There I was talking on the phone with my sister while feeding Coop. I wondered why it was so quiet upstairs just to find this (and mind you this took less than 5 minutes).
This was a picture the lady took while I was containing things.
7 comments:
what the heck did they get into? Wanted to talk to you last night but you disappeared? I'll call and bug ya soon. Keep smiling!
Where was the grandma? JK! The girls look so funny- baby powder?
Oh you poor soul... At least you had enough presence of mind to take a picture! I find if I take a picture first, then I'm usually less mad by the time I get around to scolding/cleaning up. Hang in there. In just a short time, the Lady will be more of a help than a doer-of-destruction.
Wow! I had to laugh even though I'm sure you were not. It is never a good sign when they are too quiet.
Your girls ROCK! Like little weapons of mass destruction. And saree totally looks like tovey in that smirky tub picture. I'm guessing this is how it's gonna be with three...one will always be weeping and wailing while the other two smirk away. hahaha!
Those faces in the bathtub picture are priceless.
OHHH my gosh! That is funny!
Post a Comment